Our goal here at Marine Parts Source is to provide you with the parts you need in a timely manner at the lowest prices possible. In order to keep our prices low, we reserve the right to charge up to a 20% restock on returned items.
Marine Parts Source Return Policy
- All returns must have a preauthorized Return Goods number. Please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or toll free at 866-388-0390 to obtain an RGA number prior to return
- No returns on any item that has been used or installed. For warranty returns see our warranty policy page.
- No returns on orders that are 30 days past the invoice date.
- Returned merchandise must be in new condition and in the original packaging.
- Special order and non-stock items are non-returnable. If you are unsure of an item’s status, please contact us prior to ordering.
- Accepted returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
The following items are not returnable under any circumstances:
- Electrical Parts
- Fuel System Parts
- Cut Hose
- Cut Wire
- Original Mercruiser Parts
- Original Yamaha Parts
- Special Order Items
- Used or Installed Items
Our return address is:
Marine Parts Source
102 SCT Drive
White House, TN 37188
A preauthorized return number is required for all returns!
We succeed when we deliver the right part(s) to you the first time. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any concerns that the item you are ordering may be incorrect. Our sales force will be more than happy to assist in verifying the correct parts for your application.