As society continues to embrace the electronic and digital world, the demand for improving efficiency while on the move continues to grow. Xantrex' knowledge and experience in advanced power electronics for mobile power markets has made them an industry leader for over three decades.
Most of their products are certified to UL, CSA or CE standards. They are also IS09001:2000 certified and backed by Schneider Electric's global infrastructure.
Their mobile product line and battery systems feature intelligent UI design and can also be used as standalone portable power systems. If you're looking for safe, clean and quiet electricity installed in your boat, recreational vehicle, utility and emergency vehicle, heavy-duty truck or car, Xantrex has got you covered.
We are proud to stock and ship a variety of Xantrex products such as battery chargers, battery monitors, battery temperature sensors, fuse blocks, inverter/chargers, inverters, remote controls, and more.
With distribution centers in Michigan, Tennessee, Wisconsin, and Ohio, we reach over 90% of the U.S. leisure boating market in two days or less. Regardless of where you live, we ship to all 50 states and to most countries worldwide. You can expect us to ship most products the same day you submit your order.
Our Pledge to You
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Prompt, courteous service. We answer our phones!
- Unparalleled technical support and expertise to help you get your boat fixed fast.
- In stock items ship same day and worldwide on orders submitted by 2 pm Central.
To learn more about Xantrex power inverters and battery management, visit their website, like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
Prosine 1800W 24V w/AC hardwire Learn More
12V Enable Switch Option For Freedom Hw/ Learn More
DR Inverter/Charger 1500watt 24vdc Learn More
Freedom Seq Int Power Manager Learn More
PROwatt SW Remote Panel Learn More
Thermal Sensor Assy 15 Ft Fdm 458 Learn More
Freedom Basic Remote Panel Learn More
- SW Plus Series 2500 WATT 48VDC w/40 Amp Charger
- Designed to provide homes with a completely independent power supply, SW Plus 2500, 4000 and 5500 Inverter/Chargers combine an inverter, battery charger and dual transfer switch in one package
- Available in 24- and 48-volt versions, the SW Plus offers continuous power output of 2.5, 4.0 and 5.5 kVA
- The SW Plus provides AC power for household appliances and DC power to charge batteries
- As part of an off-grid renewable power system, it converts all forms of renewable energy into utility grade household power
- Details about the SW Plus are included in the latest edition of Renewable Power News
- Information is also available in this FAQ
- The SW Plus can also be used as part of a backup power system to automatically provide AC power when utility power fails
- For supplementary power, the inverter/charger can be combined with the optional Generator Start Module (GSM) to automatically start and stop a generator, based on user needs
- To save on utility bills, the SW Plus can also be programmed to switch to battery power from utility power during peak-rate periods
1800W Pro Series Inverter with AC Pass Thru Learn More
Freedom Xi 2000 Learn More