- Please examine all parts immediately.
- We must be notified within five (5) days after the receipt of material(s), in the event of any claim. Any and all returns must be received within 30 days of the invoice date.
- No allowances will be made for shortages or damages unless we are notified within (5) days, giving the date and the number of your invoice.
- No return merchandise will be accepted without a prior Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number and a copy of the invoice. RGA numbers may be obtained by calling 1-866-388-0390.
- Returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Return of electrical goods will not be accepted.
- All goods returned for credit – must be in new, uninstalled condition and in original packaging.
- Special orders are non-returnable and non-refundable!
Please examine the contents of this package carefully.
Shortages may result from:
Special Attention should be given to make certain that small articles are not thrown away with the packing material or left in the box.
- Articles being overlooked and thrown out with the packing material.
- Damage, pilferage, or loss in transit. A claim should immediately be filed with the shipper and/or transportation company if this occurs. Contact UPS at 1-800-742-5877 to report such claims.
Your Cooperation is Greatly Appreciated!